15th Finance Commission is formed in 2017, India that to regulate taxes and evaluate financial conditions of country and regions. Chairman of 15th Finance Commission of India is Shri N.K. Singh. The commission constituted by government of India that investigates taxes of service and goods in India. The main missions of Fifteen Finance Commission are:
- Monitoring national defence needs and requirements,
- Presenting opportunities and planning,
- Examining challenges of federal policies,
- Suggesting about revenues and expenditures of goverment of India,
- Analysing and reporting datas,
- Announcing studies and sharing informations with distrubition channels.